Hanbury is a strategic advisory firm that manages all aspects of communications to help firms tell their story, provides political analysis and insight to help businesses navigate a time of global change; and builds winning campaigns to help shape public opinion.
We are looking to bring on board a Director who enjoys thinking strategically about reputation challenges, who is brilliant at corporate communications and passionate about helping to develop and articulate Hanbury’s offer.
Directors are instrumental in the development of the firm, across the design and delivery of plans for quality, talent and growth. The ideal candidate is hungry to tap and expand their network to drive client results and Hanbury growth.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Leadership and management
- Setting clear goals and priorities for teams, and holding people above and below to account for delivering them.
- Supporting the team to develop and deliver communications plans to meet those goals.
- Drawing on the full expertise and resources of the firm to develop and deliver advice that helps our clients build and protect their reputations.
- Thinking and doing
- Leading from the front drafting strategy recommendations, communications materials, etc.
- Giving our clients counsel even if our view isn’t what they want to hear.
- Using data to underpin our strategies with insight.
- Business development
- Growing and evolving the work we do (our services) and how we do it (our process and structure).
- Playing a role in identifying and winning new business opportunities.
If you have 7+ years experience, preferably in strategic communications, and would relish the opportunity to join a fast paced consultancy please get in touch!