An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Manager or Head of Digital to join a leading PR agency specialising in the Legal, Litigation, and Professional Services sectors. You will be working across a variety of clients, from law firms and third party funders to crisis management for clients of law firms, providing support on about long-standing accounts.
As specialists, this agency works across a huge range of sectors and big name clients and have a fantastic network in the UK and abroad – they have cross boarder contacts and like to offer their team international experience. Everyone is very hands on and gets stuck in across client advisory, new business, and the commercial piece, so this is a great opportunity for someone to really grow their skills in managing a profitable business.
They are now looking for Senior Digital Specialist who can step in and the ground running. This role will be responsible for both internal and external digital communications, including:
- Leading and developing the agency’s digital offering
- Leading on several digital, social and content accounts
- Developing digital, social and content strategies and campaign plans
- Consulting and providing counsel on digital, social and content to account teams
- Leading and providing counsel for the digital elements of crisis and reputation management projects
- Managing social media assets
- Working with senior management to develop new opportunities within the digital, content and social space
- Playing a key part in new business pitches and proposals that have a digital and content element
- Maintaining strong SEO for the website and brand
To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to [email protected]