A pivotal new role with a renowned global corporate with a great story to tell, you’ll lead on brand PR across Europe, developing and executing purpose-led, cutting-edge campaigns to maintain and enhance reputation and to drive growth in line with business objectives. Working closely with marketing and corporate affairs colleagues, and with agencies across the region, key responsibilities will include:
- developing consumer strategies and compelling narratives;
- creating campaign toolkits for markets to deploy campaigns at local level;
- identifying and selecting appropriate channels and media to engage consumers;
- training colleagues to be effective spokespeople;
- ensuring an effective press office is in place;
- enhancing awareness of PR initiatives with internal stakeholders;
- ensuring brand content complies with company standard.
The need is for a seasoned brand PR specialist with a track record in crafting and implementing innovative consumer PR campaigns that secure high impact coverage, gained either in-house or consultancy. You’ll be skilled in driving integrated campaigns through to successful completion and you’ll have well-developed networking and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to navigate the complexities of a sizeable organisation and with an appreciation of different cultures. Outstanding written and oral presentation skills are essential and with responsibility for a broad remit, you’ll need to be well organised and a strong project manager.