Our client has a really interesting pedigree, and started with a real vision to change the template of cruising back in the 90s. The win awards for value, luxury and just for being the best ... and they win year after year too. They have huge plans for 2022, and now is the perfect time to join this team.
This role would be ideal for someone with a little travel/tourism PR experience, but also an option for someone with consumer PR experience and a real passion for travel too. It's an easy commute via public transport, with lots of options for tubes/trains/buses. There's hybrid working with two days a weeks in the office at the moment.
This is a full on PR Assistant role. Working alongside the Head of PR and the Senior PR Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of PR. You will need to be commercial and operational. You will need excellent written skills too. A calm approach, with great interpersonal skills and a sense of humour under pressure are a must.
The purpose of the role is to support on public relations and external affairs campaigns.
In return you will receive a basic salary in the region of £20 - 22k.
- 20 days holiday per annum plus 8 paid bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice scheme – opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days/one week and have the cost spread across 12 months.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health insurance
Non-contractual benefits include:
- Newly refurbished offices
- Cakes on your birthday.
- Present on the anniversary of joining each year.
- Potential to travel – escorting press trips and to events.
- Opportunity to attend events sponsored by the company
- Training and development opportunities.
- Social events.
- Friends and family rates on selected holidays