We have a fantastic new Media & PR Officer role with a national charity that focuses on ensuring that as a nation as we grow older, we have the opportunity to live well with dignity, choice and purpose. They work with communities to provide free impartial information and advice on the issues that matter most as well as also acting as a catalyst for positive policy change.
As Media & PR Officer you will support the Media team to help raise the profile of the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reactive and proactive media relations, gaining coverage in consumer, trade, local, national press and digital channels
• You will be responsible for news monitoring and developing round ups
• Building relationships with relevant journalists and external stakeholders
• Developing a bank of case studies so that the organisation can build a portfolio across their main policy areas
The ideal candidate:
• You will have proven media relations experience and excellent media relations skills
• Experience of implementing innovations media relations campaigns
• An excellent networker both internally and externally
• You will be creative and news savvy and recognise a news worthy story
• Excellent influencing skills
For more information get in touch! [email protected]