Due to smashing all new bus targets, this progressive, tech focussed agency is now looking to hire an Account Manager who will thrive in their rapidly developing team. Whilst they are global, (offices in 20 cities worldwide) their hiring approach is entirely driven by the local market and focused on how and where people want to work.
The agency believes wholeheartedly in empowering their teams to give everyone full working autonomy to enjoy the benefits of a vibrant (and fully environmentally friendly) office location with the freedom of working elsewhere. They are one of the few London businesses selected to be part of the Mayor’s Climate Challenge initiative and are relentless about equal opportunities, personal development and a work/life balance that works for everyone. They aim to remove bias for promotions, celebrate ambition, offer unlimited holiday, annually donate percentage of profits to charity and are completing their B-corps certification.
Their technology clients are within the cyber security and AI sectors and all reflect their own business beliefs and values, which is to accelerate positive impact for people and planet.
- Confident client management and ability to deliver sound strategic counsel.
- Strong writing ability - able to confidently develop materials that follow the strategic direction of each client.
- Able to develop a good understanding of your client’s business and industry sector and build trusted client relationships.
- Able to develop a solid understanding of the media and influencer landscape and confidently show vigour in achieving top-tier meaningful coverage aligned with clients comms & business objectives.
- Able to competently deliver insights reports and competitor tracking for clients.
- Be confident devising a framework for impactful client reporting and evaluation
- Experience of supporting new business development and organic proposals
- Good financial acumen
- Ability to work and manage flexibly across different teams
- An in-depth knowledge and interest in the tech sector, specifically cyber security, AI and ecommerce
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience managing teams and bringing projects from inception to execution
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Excellent self and team management skills (time management, personal accountability etc.)
- Strong project management skills