£55-£60K - Do you love and have great media contacts in the world of TV, entertainment and media? We’re seeking a Senior Corporate Communications manager for a 12 month FTC to be part of the UK launch of a new global streaming platform. An exciting to time to join, this new service will house some of TV’s biggest entertainment brands. Ideally an immediate start, however there could be some flex.
The UK division has a dedicated commissioning budget and the Senior Communications Manager will be a proactive force in telling the story around this major new addition to the television landscape. If you can identify and develop stories about the content and commercial elements and have superb contacts in the media and entertainment press within relevant trade and B2B media then this will be an exciting time to join and be part of the team that launch the next streaming service to compete against Netflix, Apple and Amazon.
- Devise and implement corporate communications strategy.
- Identify external, profile-raising opportunities for senior UK.
- Support their preparation ahead of speaking events and interviews.
- Draft corporate communication materials, including press releases, briefs.
- Proactively drive positive coverage across a broad range of media in the entertainment sector.
- Develop and pitch news stories, features and comment ideas to amplify the business’ activities.
- Manage media relations in the UK across all relevant trade and B2B media.
- Establish relationships with relevant brand teams, brand publicity teams and international corporate communications colleagues.
- Draft briefs for showreels and oversee the creative process.
- Internally let the team know the exciting developments that are in place for the launch.
In return, they offer a base of £55-£60k+ full benefits including pension and holiday pay. Your chance to work with an amazing diverse and supportive team, you will be part of the team that launches this new streaming service into the UK and the experience that you will gain from this will be amazing. The culture, is creative as you would expect from a global entertainment company, supportive and fun. They are working hybrid and can offer lots of flexibility for the right candidate.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to [email protected]. Alternatively, please feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.