The business development manager will be the primary lead generator and business closer for College Green Group, working across a wide range of products and services, from selling sponsorship opportunities to fundraising. They will bring existing contacts and strategies to quickly build the business pipeline and extend our network and opportunities. We are looking for someone with innovation and established connections.
This role has a strategic element – you will have responsibility for delivering the commercial growth strategy for College Green Group and for bringing clients to our team to develop the business and build our reputation. The immediate focus will be to deliver short-term revenue targets and create a solid basis for sustainable growth, in addition to delivering accurate and reliable revenue forecasts.
Primary duties and capabilities
- Cross-selling and up-selling products and/or services to existing clients, including cold calling, email marketing, creating strong presentations, and responding to RFPs
- Networking, with a view to building the College Green Group brand, reputation and relational reach to politicians and other key stakeholders, such as prospective clients and referrers of business
- Delivering results against sales targets
- Any other duties as reasonably required by a member of the SMT
- Good understanding of the British political landscape, including the UK Parliament and media landscape
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]