We need an enthusiastic all-rounder to join our vibrant membership organisation representing over 7,000 NHS general practitioners and teams in nearly 1,200 GP practices. Londonwide Local Medical Committees provides pan-London leadership and shared committee services for its members from its modern headquarters in Euston.
This is a particularly challenging and rewarding time to be working in health communications in the Capital, and we are seeking a corporate communications professional to join a dynamic communications, media and marketing team to help make the case for London general practice.
You’ll need to be multi-talented to balance a varied workload, which includes:
- planning, writing, designing and scheduling social media campaigns, including analysing their effectiveness in line with communication objectives;
- supporting the design, production and distribution of a broad range of communications materials, including e-marketing using member database information;
- disseminating e-marking information via the Salesforce mass email system;
- supporting the delivery of a responsive, proactive and effective press and communications function;
- working collaboratively and supportively with other members of the communications team in the planning and delivery of campaigns and corporate messaging;
- assisting with the design, writing, editing, proof reading and co-ordination of the production of a broad range of internal and external publications.
To be successful, you will be able to apply skills ideally gained working in a communications or membership setting and/or from a relevant degree subject.
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus employer contributions of 16% of salary into the group personal pension scheme. Other benefits include 25 days' annual leave, regular home working and flexi time.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.lmc.org.uk to view the job description and person specification for this role and send a covering letter and CV, outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, to Marie Vassallo ([email protected]).
Closing date: 9am on Thursday 11 November 2021; however, the post may close earlier if there are a very high number of responses.
Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted after close of applications.
Interviews will be via Zoom and are planned for Thursday 18 November 2021. Please advise us in your cover letter if you are unavailable on this date.