This not-for-profit association represents and collaborates with some of the most high-profile property organisations in the UK. Their role is to provide a voice for the real estate industry; they publish research, host events, lobby the government, create partnerships and provide advice to their members.
As a small organisation, they're very tight-knit and work extremely effectively towards common goals and with shared values. They also provide the opportunity to work closely with some of the most prestigious CEOs and Executive Directors in the real estate industry, who make up their Board. It's an amazing way to build relationships with high profile contacts, take on high levels of responsibility and learn from the best in the industry.
The Senior Communications Executive role
As Senior Communications Executive, you will be responsible for keeping stakeholders and members engaged with the Association. This is an all encompassing communications role covering content writing, research, events, social media, email marketing and stakeholder relations. You will also get involved in some external / media relations, but it's not a huge part of the role, so it's a great opportunity for those looking to diversify their experience and step away from media sell ins!
The ideal Senior Communications Executive candidate will:
- Currently either work in a PR / communications agency at Senior Account Executive / Account Manager level, or work in a communications role in local government
- Have a passion for, interest in or knowledge of the property industry
- Be super organised and a fantastic communicator
- Ideally understand email marketing tools and social media
- Be able to develop strong relationships easily
Salary: Circa £28k - £38k depending on experience
If this Senior Communications Executive role could be of interest, please contact Alex on [email protected] for more information, or apply now.