£35-£40k - If you're skilled in PR and love sports, then this is the perfect role for you. With client's in cycling, running, endurance and extreme sports, they now seek to appoint an enthusiastic PR Account Manager OR PR Senior Account Manager with experience working across sports, health and fitness or wider consumer brands and who's passionate about this sector.
As a PR agency, they are growing fast, they are boutique and have a fun, friendly, and incredibly supportive culture. The role as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager will be a varied one, and you will get to work on both global and up and coming brands, all of which can offer you the chance to develop your skills and work on exciting creative campaigns within a very collaborative environment.
As an Account Manager, you will be comfortable leading a variety of different clients and projects. You will have strong media relations and along with traditional media, you will also have knowledge of social media platforms and how to engage an audience. You will have a nose for news, and love reading and keeping up to date with the world of sport. Coupled with this you will also be the focal point of client counsel, implement strategy and be an extension of the client's team.
- Base of £35-40k plus package
- Superb team, of creative, friendly and supportive PR consultants
- Your chance to work on exciting sports brands and for global players
- You will get to attend sporting events
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bike-friendly offices (showers, secure storage)
- Working flexibly from home
- Generous staff discounts on bikes, clothing and parts & accessories
- Membership to Perkbox, giving you access to exclusive employee perks and big discounts from some of the UK’s top brands
Please apply on line or send your CV to [email protected]. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne 07971 361 206