£38-£45k - A global PR agency and employer of choice, currently circa 150 strong in their cool and funky London offices are now seeking an Senior Account Manager with experience in the consumer sector. You'll work with global brands with big budgets across highly creative and fun campaigns.
Due to their amazing culture that's fast-paced, fun and supportive, with great rewards this agency has won numerous awards for their innovative campaigns, and office environment.
As you would expect with an agency of this stature, you'll be offered some fabulous benefits including private dental and healthcare, company pension shceme, hybrid working, flexible working, numerous online discounts (from gym membership, cinema tickets to high street shopping), daily breakfasts, lunch and drinks on Fridays, 4pm finish Friday, personal development fund, 25 days holiday plus birthday off and 3 discretionary days of at Christmas – the list goes on and on.
You'll also get to work with some of the most talented PR people in the business on very high profile, well-networked clients across consumer, lifestyle and sport. The campaigns will be award winning and you’ll be part of this amazing fully integrated dream of a team agency!
- Excellent experience in the consumer sector.
- Willingness to push the envelope and challenge traditional approaches.
- The ability to work in a team and support and help to direct more junior members.
- Good media contacts and media relations skills across Nationals and Business sector.
- The confidence to client interface at all levels.
- Develop and execute the PR programme across your clients.
- Be responsible for running client events, conferences, seminars, press trips.
They will offer a varied and challenging new role for you on a salary of £35-£45k PLUS all those wonderful benefits, which include, training, career development, private health cover, flexible daily working hours 9-5.30pm, hybrid working and fully flexible, Friday finish at 4pm, drinks every Friday, team lunches, staff away days, monthly drinks, plus you'll work with some of the best talent in the UK market.
You can apply online or mail your CV and cover note to [email protected]. Alternatively, for an informal chat through the role, please call Justyne on 07971 361206.