We’re looking for a talented, creative, results focused communications professional to develop an ambitious communications strategy for one of Europe’s leading venture capital companies.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, thinking creatively, be action and results oriented, and highly analytical and structured in your approach to delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is passionate about entrepreneurship and technology. You’ll need to be a quick learner and curious.
Excellent salary on offer, plus bonus, amazing benefits and offering hybrid working
- Significant agency/in-house communications experience in investments, preferably a VC or PE environment
- Proven track record of devising and implementing communications goals, strategies and tactical media campaigns alongside an overall brand position that advance business goals, drive brand awareness and strengthen reputation. You need to be able to think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Excellent media relations skills and press office management, capable of working to a high quality level and at pace. An exceptional ability to multi task and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of delivering data and insight driven integrated marketing and communications campaigns working alongside a marketing lead to deliver on a multi channel approach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Ability to articulate key messages, write copy and guide senior managers to deliver on message and influence coverage.
- Have a digital mindset. Experience of using social media effectively to inform and drive comms strategies, and understand digital comms considerations.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels and demonstrable stakeholder management skills, including ability to push back when appropriate. Provide communications advice to internal stakeholders on both short and long-term challenges and opportunities.
- Experience of developing an effective influencer engagement programme to drive marketing and communications strategy
- Experience of managing budgets and delivering clear, results-focused reports to highlight ROI
And to really stand out from the crowd, you will display the following qualities and characteristics:
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic
- Positive, tenacious and can-do approach
- Able to work in cross-functional teams, and think laterally across other workstreams
- Be an “ideas person”, motivated by finding new ways of doing things, problem solving and constantly improving
- Able to influence and get buy in to your ideas, and drive them forward
- Enthusiasm, has keenness to learn, develop and grow
- Flexibility, and open to challenges, change and other opportunities
To apply, or find out more contact EDWINA GOLDMAN – [email protected]