Are you ready to jet set into a new role into the world of real estate? Do you have a taste for the luxury side of life?
You may be well versed in this sector of looking for a sideways move however they are looking for someone who has a real passion for the sector and Is ready to roll their sleeves up.
With the flexibility of a smaller agency but the backing of their 8 international offices, you will be working on a range of accounts within luxury real estate and the built environment. From hotel groups to luxury estate agents across the globe, there is no shortage of eclectic accounts to work on.
Very much a group, you will work with the international teams around the world, often alongside the travel and lifestyle PR teams, which means you will have the opportunity to travel to some amazing locations.
They are a hard – working bunch that constantly want to learn more about the real estate industry. In doing so, they often invite inspirational speakers into the office and are truly meritocratic, meaning there is great scope to progress and develop yourself.
The real estate team is undergoing a period of restructure and growth so is a great time to make your mark and work on some of the most amazing clients in the industry.
You will have:
- Ideally have some interesting contacts; although, your clients do have beautiful stories to tell which can make it a little easier!
- A open-minded attitude, someone who wants to explore and travel
- A go-getter, who is excited at the prospect of growing with the business as the world of travel PR reopens!
- First point of contact for market leading clients
- Managing the development of all press materials and strategy
- Managing EMEA network partners
- Managing day-to-day press and media relations
- Leading international press trips
- Helping to manage the team alongside the Director
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!