Fantastic opportunity for a PR Account Executive/Account Manager/Account Director to join an award-winning agency working on global B2B technology Accounts
Due to exceptional growth this top technology PR agency is looking to hire a truly exceptional PR Account Executive/Account Manager /Account Director to work on high profile B2B technology clients including IT and telecoms brands.
If you are a accomplished PR Account Executive / Account Manager / Account Director with extensive experience of devising and implementing integrated PR campaigns for big brand technology clients and managing, motivating and mentoring teams, within an agency - this is the perfect role for you!
As Account Executive / Account Manager/Account Director you will have sophisticated client handling skills, be a highly creative and strategic thinker who can provide senior level client counsel and have a proven ability to win new business.
You will need to be passionate about technology, eager to create award-winning campaigns that deliver ROI and have an extensive network of press contacts from national and trade verticals.
Account Executive/ Account Managers / Account Directors are still involved in media relations so need to be commercially astute with a strong news sense of how their clients can contribute to the news agenda.
An advanced understanding of how to harness the power of social media as part of a PR campaign is also essential.
The successful Account Executive/ Account Manager / Account Director will be able to provide creative and strategic leadership to manage account teams, campaigns, budgets and client expectations as well as be a persuasive communicator who can win new business.
• Solid Copy Writing skills and account handling
• Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency
• Superb client relationship skills
• Experience of resource and budget management
• A solid network of influencer contacts spanning media, social media and wider
• An entrepreneurial outlook, backed up by solid new business experience and a strong track record in organic growth of client budgets
This is a superb role for an experienced PR Account Director or a strong Senior PR Account Manager looking to take a more senior role with one of the top technology PR agencies in the UK. The agency provides excellent training and development, a family friendly/flexible working culture as well as a generous salary and benefits package.
- Oversee delivery across all managed accounts, ensuring an outstanding level of service to all clients
- Implement strategies to grow the agency, both organically and through new business ventures.
- Manage, develop and support your account team, providing mentoring and training opportunities for junior members of staff
- Lead by example with your tenacious and proactive approach to media relations
- Superb copy writing and content generation skills
- Strong strategic campaign development ability
- Demonstrable experience working in an established agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong, determined and confident leader who thrives in a hardworking team
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a self-starter attitude