About Cutting Edge Renewable Energy Company
This rapidly expanding and cutting-edge renewable energy tech company, is striving to achieve a renewable future even faster, using analytics and their trading expertise. As a talented Internal Communications Manager will be joining a team of ambitious people who challenge themselves to drive innovation. They have a strong culture of empowering exceptional people. They want you to become the best version of yourself.
They are a privately owned tech renewable energy company that has grown exponentially in the last few years, and it is expected this rapid growth will continue. This is a fast-moving, high growth environment with the opportunity to achieve results and develop your career as an Internal Communications Manager in a growing market and communications team.
About Internal Communications Manager Role:
As their Internal Communications Manager you will be responsible for engaging and informing team members and tell their story internally through compelling content. Reporting directly to the Director of Communications and PR, in your role as Internal Communications Manager you will:
- Develop and run an effective internal communications strategy
- Write executive speeches, talking points, and announcements for the CEO
- Develop internal messaging and presentations for company meetings
- Manage all their internal communications, with a meaningful and balanced stream of corporate announcements, updates, and admin messages
- Ensure consistency throughout all internal communication activities across all business functions, reflecting the tone of voice and house style
- Measure the success of internal communications and report on results
- Update online channels and use the company’s content management system to ensure that information is available to key relevant audiences
- Monitor trends in communications technology to ensure stakeholder engagement, and assess fit with culture and strategy
The Ideal Internal Communications Manager candidate:
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can build effective working relationships at all levels.
- You have exceptional writing skills
- meticulously detail oriented.
- Curious, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Someone who stays current on industry trends and brings new ideas to the team.
This role of Internal Communications Manager could suit someone who is currently working either as an internal communications specialist working agency side or is working in house but doing internal comms, and who wants to move to a fastmoving in house role, with some fantastic opportunities to grow.