About the Renewable Energy Tech company:
This renewable energy tech company is one of the most innovative, fast-moving, high growth renewable energy companies in London, promoting the use of, and investment in, renewable energy. As Internal Communications Specialist within the newly formed PR Team, your role will be to translate the company vision into a compelling narrative to inspire and motivate team members across the business. Their mission is to make the energy market open to all commers, making it accessible and easy to investment in. It is a very exciting company, and this is the time to be joining a renewable energy organisation. With the ink barely dry on the Cop26 agreement, renewables are the news, so this is a great opportunity to become part of the push to make a real change in the world. This Renewable Energy Tech company are bringing their PR function in house, so this is a perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a new position in the new PR team. They will really invest in you and your career.
About Internal Communications Specialist Role:
As Internal Communications Specialist your goal is to engage, educate and inform your colleagues, telling their and the company’s story internally. Your storytelling skills and ability to translate technical information into compelling content, will be highly valued. Some of the more specific things you will be responsible for as Internal Communications Specialist will be:
- Develop and execute an effective internal communications strategy
- Write executive speeches, announcements and talking points
- Develop internal messaging and presentations for company Town Halls
- Manage all internal communications, ensuring a meaningful and balanced flow of corporate announcements, updates, and administrative messages
- Ensure consistency and alignment of internal communication activities reflecting tone of voice and house style
- Talk to your colleagues to uncover high-quality content ideas, driving a strategic approach to informing and engaging the team
- Update online channels
- Monitor trends in communications technology to assess fit with culture and strategy
Why join this Renewable Energy tech company:
- Fast moving, high growth environment, potential IPO in the future
- Opportunity to really put your stamp on the new role
- Be part of a cutting edge, renewable environment, making difference to the planet
- They really invest in you and your career
The Ideal Internal Communications Specialist:
This role could suit someone who is currently an Communications Specialist in a PR/Communications agency who has strong internal communications experience or an Internal Communications specialist in a fast moving, growing agile organization who are growing rapidly.
To quickly become a successful internal Communications Specialist and productive member of the team, you will have a strategic mindset, excellent technical, planning and organisation skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to building effective relationships at all levels. You will also be curious, analytical and an innovative thinker.
Their ideal Internal Communications Specialist will have exceptional writing skills, be meticulous and detail oriented, and someone who keeps up with current trends in the market and brings new ideas to the team.
They are seeking someone well educated, ambitious, with an excellent eye for detail.