We are a B2B PR consultancy with sustainability at its heart, representing innovative companies globally and seeking a creative, ambitious PR star. We support the logistics, supply chain, tech, and fintech industries, working with dynamic companies and associations in Asia, across the Americas, and in Europe.
Our new account manager needs to bring creativity and energy to work for a portfolio of clients across the globe, promoting them to their target audience, growing their brand, and shaping their reputation. You will be involved in all aspects of our work, from writing news items, press releases, and social media posts, to media relations, influencer engagement, developing communication strategy, reporting and analysing, and attending, organising, and even hosting events.
You will need to be an organised multi-tasker with a talent for staying calm in a crisis. Plenty of fresh ideas, and an ambition to grow, learn, and develop are a must. No day is the same for our clients and you should expect the same at Meantime.
We take pride in becoming part of our customers' teams and we enjoy meeting up with them as often as we can, wherever they may be located. Our new manager must be prepared to travel. Meantime takes sustainability – people • planet • profit – seriously and we practice what we preach. We are a Climate Positive Workforce and a Living Wage Employer and we encourage (paid for) volunteering, supporting a number of different charities as a company. We focus on a happy/healthy work environment and have ergonomic desks, air purifying plants, and organic drinks and fresh fruit. There are showers and bike storage facilities at the office and we operate a Cycle to Work Scheme.
We are committed to training and career development, working with the PRCA and the CIPR and our team develops through our Meantime Academy.
This is a unique opportunity to work with global companies at the cutting edge of trade and tech as part of a team of creative professionals in a business which takes sustainability seriously.
- Annual holiday paid break between Christmas and New Year outside annual leave
- Birthdays off
- Floating religious holiday
- Pension (Nest)
- Employee referral program
- New Business Bonus Scheme
- Wellness app
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – mental health support including issues surrounding work, relationships, finances
- 24/7 access to a registered, UK-based GP from anywhere in the world
- Critical illness Cover
- BUPA Cashplan
- Income Protection Cover
- Life Assurance
- Rewards and perks – from Air Miles, fitness passes, gift cards, Amazon and ASOS rewards to discounts on major brands and free access to health apps
- Organic tea, coffee, milk, and fruit
- Ergonomic desks
- Showers and bike storage
- Outdoor terrace with seating
- Paid volunteering – including supporting local and international charities and the Women in Airfreight and Logistics initiative
- Climate Positive Workforce – we offset your carbon footprint by planting trees
- Living Wage Employer
- Training through Meantime Academy powered by the PRCA
- On-the-job training
- CIPR membership