This entrepreneurial and ambitious PR agency is looking for a UK CEO with blue chip calibre to help it become the best in the market. You will lead on both operational and commercial initiatives, helping this company in its relatively early years to strengthen its company culture and further expand its market share within the UK. You will be working with a talented and receptive team; some of the best-trained in the industry. This low risk move offers strong financial backing and a great place for an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an exciting challenge.
This exciting agency has some serious backing, impressive revenue growth and strong margins, and continues to win new mandates against industry heavyweights with their creative and integrated approaches. Their client list has grown from strength to strength, including both blue chip financial services brands and promising disrupters. Working with some of the most innovative brands of the industry, the agency is on the pulse of industry conversations including digitalisation and ESG. The team have large agency backgrounds, are incredibly passionate about the entrepreneurial mission of the agency and are always looking to do things with a difference.
Key challenges and opportunities in the UK CEO role:
- You will be working alongside the UK leadership team to help the agency improve its business in terms of revenue, profitability, client mix, HR processes etc. although there is expert operational resource around the business
- You will be helping the agency to achieve its next phase of growth through identifying and pursuing new business areas
- Inspire, manage, and lead an incredibly talented and ambitious team using your management skills and feel the support of the sister company offering high level resource and solutions
- You should have the financial acumen to assess the agency financial performance and taking appropriate measures where there are areas of improvements
- You should be able to lead and sell large-scale integrated campaigns with an audience-first thoughtful approach
Key attributes and experience for this UK CEO role:
- It is likely you are a Corporate Communications Director/Partner/MD/CEO who is a financial services specialist, or happy to be a specialist
- You should be passionate about building an agency, taking them into their next phrase of growth and success
- It is likely that you will have a variety of experiences, worked with different teams at agencies/ inhouse, and have an opinion of what a forward thinking agency should look like
- You will be a commercially minded operator who is confident in spotting new business opportunities and helping the agency in expanding to new business areas
- You should have a broad skillset covering social media, design, public affairs etc. to be able to sell integrated campaigns
To be considered for this UK CEO role please click to apply
For more details on this role, and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 07917 875 669 or [email protected], or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -