A leading independent PR, digital and communications agency is looking for a highly skilled account manager to join their team. This role involves all manner of design and communications campaigns for international household names in food, drink, fast-moving consumer goods and lifestyle brands.
They really stand out from the crowd with their fresh, vibrant approach to comms, which means those that join, don’t tend to leave! This is a great chance to really establish yourself within the communications industry within a genuinely lovely family-style environment. Sound good? Then what are you waiting for!
Plus, what better place to work as they begin trickling back into their new offices 1-2 days per week, in Oxford Street; the heart of shopping and retail. The Agency:
- A well-established consumer PR agency with a reputation for working with some of the most widely internationally recognised consumer brands.
- Real opportunity for direct contribution to company growth, in an inclusive culture which prioritises bringing people together in the creative industry.
- A sustainable company, which is involved in supporting two major UK charities.Highly regarded, winner of awards from; Creative Moment, The Drum Network, International Communication Awards and many more…
The Account Manager’s Role:
- The new account manager will act as an ambassador for the agency, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients. You will work with the senior team in creating creative and innovative proposals to deliver the best campaigns possible.
- Opportunities to build a network and work with a wide range of highly successful businesses ranging from lifestyle brands to food and drink.
- Contributing towards company growth, hosting monthly meetings to assure best practise, etc.
- You will also be inspiring a junior team to produce PR work which is best-in-class.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!