Are you a brilliant Account Executive / Junior Account Manager looking to work across a roster of the world's most interesting luxury hotels, spas and travel brands?
At MMGY Grifco we are looking for someone who is curious, creative and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If are an expert communicator and have a passion for travel, there has never been a more exciting time to join our stellar, energetic team.
If you have a meticulous eye for detail, a proven track record of developing and maintaining top media contacts and you love a creative campaign, we want to hear from you.
MMGY Grifco is a a world-leading PR agency specialising in international luxury travel. We are a creative, boutique agency that nurtures our travel, spa and wellness clients. We are also part of the MMGY Global family, meaning you will have exceptional career opportunities inside the world's leading integrated global travel PR and marketing company.
A professional with at least 2 years’ PR experience, you will have solid media contacts across press and influencers, be highly adept at running creative PR campaigns, organising outstanding media events, interviews and press trips and in every way exceeding your clients’ expectations.
Day-to-day responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager:
- Deliver high quality media coverage for clients in their top target publications
- Build relationships with the top press and influencers across luxury travel, lifestyle and wellness
- Organise and host exceptional press trips and press events
- Source opportunities for clients including brand partnerships, photoshoots and events
- Draft well-thought out and creative press releases, pitches and PR plans
- Work with your team and the wider agency to devise creative PR campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the wider MMGY team, utilising cross marketing opportunities across the business
The ideal Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager:
- Has worked for at least two years as an Account Executive or higher, ideally in the luxury travel, F&B, lifestyle and wellness space
- Has in-depth understanding of the luxury hospitality sector (luxury hotels, villas, spas, restaurants and bars would be advantageous)
- Is confident working autonomously and is proactive in their approach, whilst also a team player - at Grifco collaboration is key
- Is used to working creatively for clients
- Is confident leading client calls and running accounts, with support from the wider team
- Has experience training and managing junior team members
- Is happy to get stuck in and support on administrative side of press office where needed
What the Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager gets:
- Salary of between £28-35k depending on experience
- Office in London Bridge
- Incredible benefits including private health care, 4% company pension contributions, flexible working hours, hybrid home and office working with 2 days a week from home, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 day for birthday + end of year holiday office closure and more
- And for food lovers - Borough Market on your doorstep!