This agency is looking for an experienced corporate comms/b2b PR Account Manager who’s looking for that right next step and who wants to join an equally ambitious team. This dynamic, forward thinking bunch of creatives will really support you from day one and give you access to direct client contact and the opportunity to build your own media network and have junior support.
This is a lively agency, right in the heart of London with an unrivalled reputation in the corporate, environment and business services market. Your background should principally be in the corporate and b2b world and if you’re looking for an international spin to your career this will definitely deliver.
A client facing, energetic, creative Account Manager or Senior Account Manager is required to join this busy team. Corporate, Business services experience is not essential but an interest in the sector is.
Key duties will include
- Media relations
- Advising clients where necessary
- Writing media releases
- Running and monitoring social media campaigns
- Understand client strategy and account work-loads inside-out
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A background in b2b and corp comms particularly if your clients have included property, environment, real estate, pro services, corporate business
- Have achieved SAE or AM level already and be looking to progress your PR career
- Have some experience of crisis management issues
- A knowledge of the relevant trade press
- Client facing experience – you will be in charge of proactively driving media coverage across your accounts, as well as being responsible for regular media monitoring, reporting
- Excellent writing skills drafting a wide range of copy from thought-leadership pieces, press releases and placed articles to website and newsletter copy
- The ability to hit the ground running and turn your hand to any challenge
- An in-depth knowledge of social media
To apply for this role send your cv to [email protected] or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186088 and speak to Tanya or Anne quoting CF0626