Four Health is an award-winning, integrated healthcare communications team providing communications services, primarily for the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology companies, patient advocacy groups and other healthcare providers. Across both global and UK accounts we offer support on the following activities: launch campaigns for prescription medicines, doctor and patient advocacy development, internal communication campaigns, consumer awareness programmes and digital/social campaigns.
We are also currently hiring across a range of roles within Four Health, please see bottom of advert for list - and check out our careers page to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and accomplished account director. Our team is definitely our greatest and most valued asset. We prioritise our employees’ well-being and their personal and professional development.
- Several years of healthcare communications experience, ideally with a strong focus on health communications
- Experience of working within an agency and/or a healthcare communications environment
- Adept at dealing with challenges coming from the change drivers within the both the UK NHS environment and international health systems
- Qualified to degree level, ideally either in a science or communications discipline.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to motivate a team to exceed client expectations
- Extensive experience in account handling knowledge, strong project/campaign/event management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Excellent communication skills and ability to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Commercially astute and able to direct a portfolio of clients’ accounts
Overall role description
- Direct account teams [account manager to account executive] to exceed client expectations by leading and motivating team members to produce high quality work, within budget and deadlines.
- Deliver a clear scope of work for your clients, always continuing to look for new and innovative opportunities.
- Work closely with the practice directors to develop opportunities to grow existing and new business profitably.
- To actively mentor your team [account manager to account executive] to support their career goals and objectives
Equality and diversity statement:
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.
Flexible working policy:
Four has a fully flexible working policy across all its locations and offices. This means staff can work at home at any time unless they have face-to-face commitments such as client meetings and events, team meetings or training, where they will be required to be in the office or another location.
Live roles across Health:
Health communications- account director & account manager
Healthcare public affairs- associate director
Health media- account director, account manager & account executive
How to apply:
Please send CVs to: [email protected], quoting FHC AD in the subject line. We do not accept CVs from agencies.