NEW Account Manager position with multi-award-winning, global, purpose-driven communications agency, working across an exciting mix of both corporate and consumer accounts in the travel, education and nutrition space.
Offering a fantastic workplace culture, fun social events, hybrid/flexible working, and brilliant career development opportunities, this is a great position for a PR professional wanting to feel valued and work on an exciting mix of accounts.
They are looking for:
- Strategic account leaders that display the confidence and skillset to serve as day-day-day client go-to's.
- Someone who excels at implementing all aspects of PR programs, including idea generation, content creation, media relations, research and analysis etc.
- Someone that's confident in taking responsibility for leading new business opportunities, identifying new business/organic growth opportunities and develop new business proposals.
- 2-3 years agency-based PR experience; must be socially and digitally savvy.
- Someone who can contribute to the mentoring and professional development of account staff.
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant PR experience, please get in touch ASAP!
Not for you? No problem. Refer someone who you think will be suitable, and if we place them in a role, you will receive £150 in retail vouchers!