Account Manager (Strategic Communications) – London, other locations considered
Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Manager to support and drive engagement across our growing and diversified international client base.
Red Flag is a global strategic communications and campaigns agency with offices in London, Brussels, Dublin, Washington DC and Cape Town. We have developed, driven and won campaigns for some of the world’s leading companies, trade associations and coalitions because we understand how policymakers think and act, and how issues unfold.
Red Flag is run by former government advisers, senior diplomats, journalists and multinational executives backed up by a team of communications, political and strategy consultants.
Following a series of major new client wins, Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Manager to support our engagement across multiple sectors including technology, food and agriculture, health, trade and environment. At Red Flag, Account Managers are responsible for developing and managing campaigns on behalf of our clients, implementing integrated communications and public affairs plans, managing daily client interactions and reporting, developing new business leads, and pitching for new accounts.
This position is offered for someone to be based in our London, Dublin or Brussels offices. Some international travel will be required.
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of communications and public affairs campaigns carried out on behalf of major multinational clients.
- Work as part of an international team servicing clients on European and Global campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day client interactions and reporting.
- Drive new business development, acquisition of new clients and pitching for new accounts.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience driving PR and Public Affairs campaigns, preferably within an agency setting.
- Strong knowledge of EU policy and political processes and demonstrable engagement experience.
- Expertise in particular sectors such as technology or food and agriculture an advantage.
- Proven client-handling skills with experience managing large accounts and dealing with the media.
- A strong network of contacts in relevant political, media and regulatory spheres.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English and at least one other European language.
Attractive terms and conditions for the right candidate with a remuneration package based on experience. Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter, detailing all relevant experience and outlining what they can bring to Red Flag, to https://thisisredflag.com/careers/ by 5pm on 4 January 2022.