Account Director / Director (Global Campaigns) – London, other locations considered
Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Director / Director level consultant to develop and execute global campaigns on behalf of our growing and diverse international client base.
Red Flag is a global strategic communications and campaigns agency with offices in London, Brussels, Dublin, Washington DC and Cape Town. We have developed, driven and won campaigns for some of the world’s leading companies, trade associations and coalitions because we understand how policymakers think and act, and how issues unfold.
Red Flag is run by former government advisers, senior diplomats, journalists and multinational executives backed up by a team of communications, political and strategy consultants.
Following a series of major new client wins, Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Director (Global Campaigns) to drive and support engagement across our growing international client base.
At Red Flag, Account Directors are responsible for developing and managing campaigns on behalf of our clients, implementing integrated communications and public affairs plans, leading client accounts and providing strategic counsel, developing new business leads, and pitching for new accounts.
This position will be based in our office in London, but candidates wishing to work from our offices in Dublin or Brussels, or even remotely, will be considered. Some international travel will be required.
- Drive overall growth of accounts including profit goals in your portfolio.
- Plan, develop and manage budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Maintain open and complete communications of client issues with functional leaders and corporate management.
- Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of Red Flag to the assigned staff.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an Account Director on international accounts.
- Exceptional persuasion and leadership skills, proven client-handling skills with experience managing large accounts and dealing with the media.
- A strong network of media and stakeholder contacts in relevant political, media and regulatory spheres.
- Proven ability to foster and maintain long-term relationships with senior clients and contacts.
- Demonstrable experience in pitching and negotiation.
- Solid understanding of project management, budgeting, reporting and performance evaluation techniques and metrics.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English, Additional languages are an advantage.
Attractive terms and conditions for the right candidate with a remuneration package based on experience.
Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter, detailing all relevant experience and outlining what they can bring to Red Flag, to www.thisisredflag.com/careers/ by 5pm on 4 January 2022.