Great opportunity for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join a well known celebrity chef owned group of restaurants. You will be responsible for growing the brand by developing brand campaigns and activations and managing products that drive awareness, consideration, conversions, repeat business, loyalty and advocacy.
This role will manage the website, devise the annual marketing calendar, implement campaigns, manage the voucher proposition and oversee collateral to support the priorities of the brand.
- Deliver the annual marketing strategy and execution plan for all UK restaurants (super premium, premium casual and casual) in order to grow awareness, consideration, conversion, loyalty and advocacy of the brand
- Manage Marketing Manager (Partnerships) and Marketing Executive including setting objectives, priorities and KPI’s to support the overall marketing and business objectives
- Project Manager for the new website, responsible for all content, including managing content via CMS
- Collaborate with restaurants, partners, agencies and internal departments to deliver best-in-class brand campaigns and activations that raise awareness and increase consideration of the brand
- Own the gifting proposition including creating products, defining target audiences, managing owned, earned and paid distribution and delivering reporting
- Create a brand (online and offline) that ensures that the voucher proposition represents the premium positioning of the brand
- Oversee collateral creation for all restaurants including postcards, posters and menus
- A background in the hospitality/restaurant industry would be advantageous but not mandatory
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.