An opportunity to work in Communication within the luxury sector.
Do you speak the language of digital, while being fluent in leading communication practices? Join our team of creative and dynamic communication professionals to help us take our internal digital workplace and communication channel strategy to the next level.
Richemont, a Swiss based luxury good Group, owns over 20 of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches, fashion and writing instruments.
The Group's luxury interests encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, Baume et Mercier, Chloe, Vacheron Constantin, A. Lange & Söhne, Jaeger-LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai, Roger Dubuis, dunhill, Montblanc, Net-a-Porter, Mr Porter and Watchfinder, among others.
Richemont Group Internal Communications is looking for an experienced digital communication senior specialist/manager to help drive adoption and creativity across our digital workplace and internal channels. We need a creative thinker, able to speak the dialogue of digital platforms while understanding the inner workings of trending communication and channel strategies. You’ll work across our Group to bring innovative ideas to the table, dive into statistics, manage digital and hybrid events and be the guardian of our intranet platform.
You’ll bring with you a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing or working closely with Content Management Systems (intranet) for communication purposes and or internal/corporate communication platforms. You’ll understand how to move forwards with a comprehensive channel strategy and evolve a dynamic digital workplace. Experience of working in a large multinational with a matrixed environment (which is replicated across the digital landscape) and knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Suite, a plus.
The opportunity is based in Geneva, Switzerland. The successful candidate will be based at our HQ with occasional travel to other Richemont sites, nationally and internationally. International candidates are encouraged to apply, with the knowledge that relocation to Switzerland is a mandatory requirement of the position.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- You will critically assess our current channel offering – suggesting new and trending approaches to connect with our Group colleagues to form a robust channel strategy (across distances, platforms and languages).
- You’ll manage the future of our intranet, able to offer ways to enhance, engage and enable colleagues to engage with our content in a digital workplace environment. This will include revamping and creating new sections and content ideas.
- You’ll be the Group community manager for Yammer. Able to advise, train and guide colleagues on adoption, suggest improvements and keep-up with influencers.
- You’ll use analytics to guide your every move. From assessing what works on our intranet (google analytics), to our Group email pushes (i.e. Poppulo) and internal social media channels (Swoop/Yammer).
- You’ll work with our Maisons to integrate them into Richemont’s digital framework or start using their own internal channels. From setting up an intranet to building adoption of Yammer across all levels of the hierarchy.
- With the support of a digital communication coordinator, you will also provide ongoing bi-monthly trainings to the Group, Maison and Regional Internal Communication community.
- You will manage the digital activation of our hybrid events, including our Group Internal Communication global conference and all e-townhalls for senior leadership. You will manage external translators and video/platform agencies with an extreme attention to detail (experience of event management a plus).
- You’ll also be a trouble shooter – able to identify digital and tech related problems/bugs and solve them with our digital teams with efficiency and minimum disruption.
- As our internal communication lead – you will also work hand in hand with our Group technology team, able to: enquire on security aspects, manage distribution lists, work with identity management to define our audiences, and be key point of contact for Group Tech communication requests
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- By bringing both technical expertise and creative ideas to the table. You will be empowered to deliver on your ideas in a supportive and collaborative communication environment.
- By being able to run with your tasks in an autonomous mode, troubleshooting as you go.
- By being ever available for technical questions – from your fellow close team members to our network across the world – we need your support!
- You will successfully manage a colleague reporting to you with digital and creative graphic skills, being both a source of inspiration, motivation and close support.
- By being fluent in English, a second language in French, German, Chinese or Japanese, a plus.
- Bringing a can-do attitude and trying new things - we work in a start-up environment. Let’s try, we might fail, but we will try again.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- With a rewarding environment and the ability to create and succeed – the sky is the limit
- A fun and dynamic team, bursting with team-spirit
- A fresh and uniquely designed office space, tailored to a creative mind-set (and did we mention the office snacks?)
- A global community of communicators to interact with – no day is the same and our diverse environment will keep you motivated and fulfilled
WHY JOIN RICHEMONT?
Be empowered for impact
Everyone at Richemont is a pioneer and has a part to play in developing truly exceptional products and advancing the future of the luxury industry.
Access a world of opportunities
With our support, you can genuinely guide your own opportunities in your career journey.
Develop yourself, keep on learning
There are no limits to where your work can take you at Richemont.
We offer you benefits to ensure your work-life balance and give you the flexible tools to adapt to today's workplace
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a first Technical interview and if there is a match, you will have a personal meeting with him/her and our HR Business Partner.