A multi award-winning creative advertising agency is looking for a head of content to join them and lead strategy and implementation…
We are recruiting for a multi award-winning creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology, and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development, no agency invests more in training (CPD) and it's an exciting time to be joining...
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate leading all content strategy for a range of high value clients in the Charity, Education, Luxury and Automotive sectors (among others). Reporting directly to the agency's senior team, this is a strategic and editorial role that offers significant freedom and autonomy. Responsibilities will include:
- Setting content strategy for clients and working in a hand-on manner to create and commission a range of engaging content to deliver against aims.
- Bringing a knowledge of external freelance and contract support for assistance with specialist content creation for campaigns
- Assisting the senior team in pitching for new business
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country. You'll enjoy a senior role with plenty of autonomy and will have the opportunity to further grow the team in the future.
- Free gym membership
- Free fruit, tea / coffee
- Free parking in their car park next door to building
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally half to one day off)
- Christmas party - has been a trip abroad previously
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730 (with obvious exceptions from time to time when really up against it).
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD (continuous professional development) days per year to study.