This is an award-winning consultancy, with an exceptional client portfolio spanning multiple sectors and geographies. Following sustained growth, they are now looking for a super talented, ambitious Account Director with a range of private equity, institutional investment, and alternative assets experience.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience and a proven track record in a corporate or financial consultancy, or relevant in house position, with a real desire to accelerate their career goals.
This opportunity will certainly provide fantastic opportunities to collaborate both nationally and internationally and in area that include capital markets, digital and creative content, film and motion, public policy, ESG consultancy, research and insight.
- To work across a corporate, financial and professional services client portfolio
- To lead and support a team within the corporate group and report to Directors of the business
- To manage the client relationship and give counsel/advise at senior and board level
- Develop strong forward looking strategies and vision
- Understand fully integrated campaigns for clients and exploit digital content
- Prepare written material that maybe of key commercial or highly sensitive nature
- Build relationships with key influencers
- Financial budgeting
- Develop and work with senior management in new business proposals
- Background in corporate, financial and professional services
- Knowledge of the institutional investment, private equity and other alternative assets and/or wealth management
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Confident client communication and presentation skills
- Account management experience
- Excellent new business and pitching skills
- Social media channel management and understanding of digital content
- Understanding of crisis and issues management
- Experience in managing large scale events
- Track record in project and people management
To apply for this role please send your cv to [email protected] quoting CF0627
Or call: 0203 397 7543