Retail business requires an experienced Public Relations professional with track record across both consumer and B2B media relations.
Leading the PR strategy will be responsible for proactive campaigns – going out into the business to find the stories and package up as well as reactive reputation management. Developing content for both the consumer and B2B sies of the business and working with agency support to gain coverage.
The successful candidate will specifically be responsible for:
- Developing content schedule and devisiong stories for press and social media channels
- Reactively managing any reputational issues and briefing leadership team
- Working with internal comms colleagues to ensure joined up approach and repurposing relevant content
- Develop and maintain journalist relationships
- Develop partnership PR opportunities
- Work with leadership team to define business priorities
Candidates must have previous media relations in a consumer / retail setting, be able to build strong stakeholder relationships and seen as a trusted advisor to leadership team.