Employee Communications & Employer Branding Manager EMEA
In this position reporting to the Associate Director Communications EMEA, you will be responsible for all Employee Communication & Engagement as well as Employer Branding activities in the EMEA region. We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills and creative mind to bring our unique company culture to life both with employees and future hires. Externally, you will have the opportunity to communicate our Employer Brand and support HR in attracting and retaining the right talent for our organization. Internally, you will partner with all functions and businesses across the region to keep our employees informed about business activities in a way that maintains a positive image of the company across different employee communication platforms. The role is also responsible for developing and implementing our new pan-regional intranet. Duties will also include development and execution of employee engagement and corporate culture activities. Tools you can expect to employ in this role include social and digital media, event management, advertising, printed and digital material development and other relevant media. The role may be required to manage agency and vendor relationships as needed.
This is a full time permanent hybrid working opportunity with core office location of Shaftesbury Avenue/ Central London
What you will do:
- Employee Communication
- Lead all Employee Communication tools and channels and the implementation of a regional intranet
- Ongoingly review the existing employee communication tools and best practices and identify ways to improve and further develop Kao EMEA´s employee communication
- Employee Engagement and Corporate Culture
- Develop and implement suitable employee engagement activities that foster pride in the company and One Kao spirit
- Partner with HQ Corporate Culture team to bring our corporate culture to life
- Partner with and support HR in communicating HR initiatives
- Drive employee engagement for Kao EMEA´s CSR, ESG and D&I programs
- Employer Branding
- Partner with HR to bring Kao´s employer brand consistently to life across the entire employee journey
- Activate the employer brand internally and externally including owned channels (website, LinkedIn)
- Develop strategies and implement activities to support Kao´s recruiting efforts (LinkedIn, other social media and digital channels, events, traditional media)
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or Master´s Degree preferably
- You are fluent in English and ideally one other European language
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in Communications, preferably Employee Communications, with experience in Employer Branding, Corporate Culture and D&I Communication as a plus
- Communications Expert - You have proven expertise in developing and executing Employee Communication strategies and employee engagement programs, building and managing intranets, and employer branding campaigns (internally and externally)
- You are fluent in the latest digital and employee communication tools including analytics
- Excellent Storyteller – You have the ability to communicate also complex matters in a clear and engaging way both verbally and in writing
- Creative Mind – You find creative solutions and develop engaging communication campaigns
- Engaging Collaborator – You build strong internal networks and work across functions and countries to coordinate efforts and tools to deliver against identified priorities
- Strategic Thinker – You have the ability to analyze, understand core areas of opportunity and develop holistic plans to execute change and bring about improved performance and results
- Business Acumen – You have worked in complex matrix organizations and international environments and have an interest in organizational and business topics.
Who we are: Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people's lives with our high quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass and our London based boutique brand Molton Brown.
How we work: Having been selected among the World's Most Ethical Companies for 15 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit https://www.kao.com/emea/en/