The Olympic world accounts for 90% of our clients; the other 10% are just as exciting!
JTA is the leading international communications and international relations consultancy operating in the Olympic Movement and world of sport.
At JTA, we build brands and manage reputations through programmes that cut through the clutter around international sport to deliver clear, concise and persuasive messages on behalf of our clients. Our current clients include a variety of major stakeholders in the Olympic Movement such as host city organising committees, International Sports Federations, National Olympic Committees and sponsors.
JTA is a fast-moving, dynamic agency with a growing international influence. In addition to our London and Kent offices in England, we have offices in Los Angeles, Lausanne, Beijing and Alicante. The Account Manager will be based in our London office, situated in the heart of central London.
The Account Manager’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage multiple JTA client account and act as the primary day-to-day client contact
- Drive their accounts and take the lead on allocating and managing the timely and high-quality delivery of client activities
- Oversee more junior members of staff on the account team
- Develop communications strategies, based on a clear understanding of the client's objectives
- Anticipate clients' needs and proactively provide advice and suggestions to add value to the client
- Generate engaging content across a range of digital platforms
- Deliver excellent media relations on behalf of the client
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working as an Account Manager in the PR industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organisational and time management skills
- A willingness and ability to travel
- A strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
- A passion and desire to work in the sports sector
JTA works with some of the most well known sports organisations in the world and provides employees with a unique range of development, learning and travel opportunities.
If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and cover letter.