Account Manager: Global Sports PR

London (Central), London (Greater)
£45,000-£50,000 per annum + bonus
Closing date
11 Feb 2022
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

The Olympic world accounts for 90% of our clients; the other 10% are just as exciting!

JTA is the leading international communications and international relations consultancy operating in the Olympic Movement and world of sport.

At JTA, we build brands and manage reputations through programmes that cut through the clutter around international sport to deliver clear, concise and persuasive messages on behalf of our clients. Our current clients include a variety of major stakeholders in the Olympic Movement such as host city organising committees, International Sports Federations, National Olympic Committees and sponsors.

JTA is a fast-moving, dynamic agency with a growing international influence. In addition to our London and Kent offices in England, we have offices in Los Angeles, Lausanne, Beijing and Alicante. The Account Manager will be based in our London office, situated in the heart of central London. 

The Account Manager’s key responsibilities will be to:

  • Manage multiple JTA client account and act as the primary day-to-day client contact 
  • Drive their accounts and take the lead on allocating and managing the timely and high-quality delivery of client activities
  • Oversee more junior members of staff on the account team 
  • Develop communications strategies, based on a clear understanding of the client's objectives
  • Anticipate clients' needs and proactively provide advice and suggestions to add value to the client 
  • Generate engaging content across a range of digital platforms 
  • Deliver excellent media relations on behalf of the client

The successful candidate will have:

  • Experience working as an Account Manager in the PR industry
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Very strong organisational and time management skills
  • A willingness and ability to travel
  • A strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
  • A passion and desire to work in the sports sector

JTA works with some of the most well known sports organisations in the world and provides employees with a unique range of development, learning and travel opportunities.

If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and cover letter.


jtatrack The Winning Way

In international sport the game has changed.

It is more competitive, challenging and demanding than ever before.

It is a world in which every action, every statement, every deal and every decision is subject to intense scrutiny and where competing interests and ambitions continually vie for share of voice and share of mind.

To succeed in this politically challenging, culturally complex world you need to be heard, understood and listened to. It all adds up to influence and that’s JTA territory.

For nearly 20 years we have been helping stakeholders in international sport to achieve their goals by navigating paths through the complex eco-system of regulation and relationships, building brands and protecting the reputations of governing bodies and clubs, athletes and the companies which sponsor sport.

We devise and deliver consistent, structured and creative strategies which help our clients flourish amid these new realities and ensure that, when they have something to say, the world of sport listens, understands and approves.

That’s why our clients succeed.

We call it The Winning Way.

Find Us
01892 860860
Unit A7-8
Speldhurst Business Park
Langton Rd
Tunbridge Wells
United Kingdom
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert