About the Renewable Energy Tech company:
This renewable energy tech company is one of the most innovative, fast-moving, high growth companies in London, promoting the use of, and investment in, renewable energy. Their mission is to make the energy market accessible and easy to invest in. It's a very exciting company, and this is a fantastic time to be joining a renewable energy organisation. With the ink barely dry on the COP26 agreement, renewables are the news, so this is an opportunity to make a real change in the world. This Renewable Energy Tech company is bringing their PR function in house, so you can really put your stamp on their communications strategy, and in return, receive investment in you and your career.
About the PR Manager role:
As PR Manager within the newly formed PR Team, your role will be to translate the company vision into a compelling narrative. You will develop and deliver a strategy that amplifies the company's reputation in the UK and internationally, and enhance the company’s position as a thought-leader in the renewable energy space.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead, develop and execute high-quality media relations campaigns
- Build and manage relationships with journalists, as well as other key industry contacts
- Produce interesting and informative press-releases and media pitches, coordinate and attend media interviews and events
- Manage issues and crisis communications situations
- Deliver media training for the internal spokespeople
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and offer recommendations regarding communications strategies
The Ideal PR Manager:
Your role as PR Manager will require experience designing and executing impactful media campaigns, preferably within a purpose-led company with complex stories to tell - either agency or in house PR experience will be considered. If you have worked in PR/comms for a start up that would be fantastic, as would experience in the renewables sector.
You will need to be:
- excellent at managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- a strategic thinker, with the ability to translate the company's business objectives into clear messaging
- highly organised and have strong project management and planning skills.
- a creative and innovative thinker with a strong understanding of and experience with communicating ESG initiatives.
- Able to not only develop but also deliver a multi-chanel media relations plan.
The PR Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £45k - £60k, depending on experience, plus bonus
- The ability to work flexibly
- Private health insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fully funded training and development opportunities
If this PR Manager role could be a good fit and you'd like to find out more, apply now or contact Esther ([email protected]) for more info.