Rostrum is a leading PR & Content Marketing agency, specialising in corporate, professional and financial services. Ranked in PR Week's top 5 B2B agencies of 2021, we work with clients ranging from FTSE100 companies, global law firms and Big Four professional services firms, through to high-growth enterprises and SMEs.
At Rostrum, we put a lot of time and effort into developing our employees. We’ve created a comprehensive training plan that includes internal and external courses as well as interactive sessions provided by guest speakers and industry experts. We also do monthly, six-monthly and yearly appraisals to help everyone progress and pursue their individual career ambitions.
Our team's mental and physical wellbeing is a top priority. With access to private health services, qualified mental health first-aiders within the team, flexible working, and unlimited holiday allowance after 3 years, we strive to make sure that our team is well looked after and has a healthy work-life balance.
About the PR Account Manager role
Rostrum is looking for an Account Manager to join its financial services or corporate team.
The Account Manager will work closely with their entire account team to plan and execute a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press and produce high quality materials whilst also helping manage any crises that arise.
The Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience working in B2B / corporate PR at Senior Account Executive / Account Manager level (or in house equivalent)
- People management experience
- A keen interest in current affairs and business news
- Strong knowledge of print, broadcast and online media channels, including social media
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In return, the Account Manager can expect:
- The ability to work from home, if/when desired
- A defined contribution pension scheme with Royal London
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus additional days off from Christmas Eve through to New Year’s Day
- An extra day of paid holiday to celebrate your birthday, and another to celebrate your Rostrum anniversary
- Unlimited Paid Holiday after three years
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Monthly allowance to spend on wellbeing
- Allowance to set up home office /working from home
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please click ‘apply now’, or contact our Recruitment Manager Alex Lewington on [email protected] for more information