I am currently working with an award-winning full-service agency that are looking for their next up-and-coming PR Senior Account Manager for their office in the Netherlands!
The PR Senior Account Manager will be the daily point of contact for clients and will work in integrated teams for multiple global and national brands on very exciting PR & communication assignments. From brand and product launches to sustainability and diversity issues, you’ll; devise, write and present proposals for clients, oversee the execution of projects and campaigns, monitor budgets and schedules and work together with various colleagues to ensure the success of each campaign. This opportunity involves working with national and international brands in various sectors such as beauty, consumer electronics, food to healthcare.
- Draw up creative plans, budgets and schedules, write press materials and social content, organize events and report to and advise clients
- Create diverse content such as press releases and online copy
- Ensure that our brands are continuously featured in the media in a positive way, both earned and paid
- Devise and roll out earned, owned and paid campaigns
- Maintain an excellent network of lifestyle media and online influencers; from beauty vloggers and food journalists to mummy influencers and (freelance) editors of print magazines and news media
- Pitch a products and stories
- Remain informed of the latest consumer trends in various areas, such as food, technology
- Discuss campaigns with clients and suggest opportunities that they have not yet identified
- 4+ years of PR experience, agency experience is a strong advantage
- Have a broad knowledge of the online and social media options for brands
- Proven experience with project management skills in consumer PR
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. Dutch and English are a must
- Proven experience in supervising juniors and trainees
- You are a team player, you get to the heart of the matter quickly, you work efficiently and think in solutions
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality, you are flexible, you work with structure and you deal well with deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
What do we give?
- 13th month bonus
- Health insurance allowance
- Pension scheme
- Laptop and iPhone
- Allowance when working from home
- Public transport allowance
- Bicycle plan.
- Flexible work model of 2 to 3 days in the office and remote the rest of the week
- Training and career opportunities at home and abroad
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and work with an incredible global company within the PR space. To find out more, contact [email protected]