Are you an ambitious graduate with aspirations to work for one of London’s finest tech PR agencies? Does working for an agency that prides itself on working with companies who specialise in environmental & sustainability tech interest you? Then you’re in the right place, read on!
From international technology giants BMC who have achieved a record-breaking revenue of $2 billion, to multinational fortune 100 companies specialising in building tech, you will be involved with some the brightest and most innovative technology companies around. The Junior Account Executive will:
The successful Junior Account Executive will have:
- Liaise directly with the media, selling-in stories and angles over the phone, email and even directly in person with journalists and reporters
- Be an integral part of the creation and strategy of PR campaigns cycles, from skeleton drafts to client pitches
- Regularly attend client meetings alongside senior members of the team, contributing to the subject matter
- Ensure they are up to date on all emerging digital media trends, contributing to the drafting, creation, and publishing of social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Be a real team player, unafraid to get stuck into the task in hand, meeting crucial deadlines
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a science-related subject
- Completed an internship or placement in a B2B PR agency
- A keen interest in the tech industry, aware of emerging trends
- An excellent attention to written detail, to ensure client work has the greatest impact
- To be ready to immerse themselves into the world of their clients, ensuring they communicate both regularly and confidently
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!