Looking for a Financial Services Account Director or Senior to join this global communications agency that has continued to retain its independence whilst ensuring it provides its employees with real career paths and opportunities to grow. This agency actively strives to live and work by a long-held set of core values: the pursuit of excellence, the freedom to be curious, the courage to do the right thing and a commitment to improving society.
This is a critical role within the financial services team that provides corporate comms to a wide range of blue-chip FS firms and has particular expertise in asset management and is award winning in the pension sector. They also work across professional services, insurance and consumer finance, devising highly creative media engagement platforms.
You would be a key player in helping to maintain and grow the financial services team, provide strategic and capital markets comms to public and private companies (M&A, IPOs, Spinoffs, Bankruptcy, Investor Relations etc). You would also contribute to and support the new business development programme. The role focuses on reputation enhancing campaigns for clients within the financial sector rather than financial calendar work
- Leading client business and supporting and mentoring the team members
- Managing and building strong media relationships
- Strong written skills - PR proposals and other strategic comms materials
- Organising client events including round tables, dinners, breakfast and others
- Client lead across the portfolio
- creating and implementing innovative comms programmes
- Working on new business proposals and pitches
- Financial services comms expertise, able to demonstrate a track record of advising blue chip financial institutions on strategic, corporate and crisis communications matters
- Excellent written, numerical and analytical skills
- A firm understanding of economics and the dynamics which shape economies and investment decisions (eg monetary and fiscal policy, employment levels, supply-demand, inflation etc.)
- Able to lead and manage client relationships
- An interest in, and knowledge of, finance, business and current affairs
- An understanding of financial information and the ability to communicate financial data to a variety of audiences
- A strong networker and ambassador, both internally and externally. Continually seeking to broaden knowledge and contacts through networking across the City and beyond
- A team player who can share knowledge with and mentor junior team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate any Financial Services PR career and with an internationally recognized, award winning consultancy that delivers gravitas with an intuitive culture. Plus, the opportunity to work across big corporation names and be a part of an ambitious team in evolving their clients’ individual stories and reputations further.
To find out more and to view the full job description, please send your details through to [email protected] or contact Anne Carter or Tanya Ferris on 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295