Are you a proactive self-starting PR professional with curiosity at your core, an eye for a story and a real passion for automotive? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for an Senior Account Manager/Account Director looking for the next step in their career. Our client is THE best automotive PR agency. You will be working alongside a stellar management team made up of editors from premium automotive titles and main board directors from OEMs. Your clients will be a iconic motorcycle and a high performance luxury car brand, amongst others. There are central London offices for the days you need to be there, but you will work from home or from wherever you need to be.
You will be an automotive/motorcycling PR/media expert. Maybe a PR in an agency, a journalist or an in house PR. You will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong interpersonal skills – for dealing with the media, clients and colleagues Ability to forge press relationships, achieving landmark coverage for your clients through strategic and creative work with trade, specialist and broad reach media Ability to effectively manage core coverage campaigns such as features and review programmes A strong drive to meet deadlines and work under own initiative An ambitious streak: keenness to learn fast and take on increased responsibilities Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively
The Successful Applicant
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with automotive
- Passionate about PR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and virtual environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit