- Opportunity to relocate to Berlin and join an award winning Comms agency
- Work with a range of clients from consumer brands to government organisations
About mc Group
mc Group are an award winning, full service consultancy based in the heart of Berlin, with over 80 offices worldwide. They work with a wide range of renowned clients - from leading consumer brands through to government organisations. They deliver a fully integrated service to their clients, from PR and traditional media through to digital, social, advertising, TV production and events.
The PR Account Manager role will work across a diverse portfolio of international clients, spanning tourism, travel, FMCG, food & drink through to government organisations and NGOs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships and acting as the go to for day to day enquiries
- Providing strategic counsel and advising on campaign direction
- Developing PR and comms plans
- Managing media relations activities and securing high profile coverage for clients
- Managing junior team members
- Producing thought provoking content
- New business activity and securing opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience within a PR or Comms agency environment, is highly desirable. The PR Account Manager should have a strong knowledge of the media landscape and an awareness/interest in the political landscape, as well as exceptional client management skills and solid written communication skills.
What's on Offer
mc Group offers a vibrant office and collaborative team, with huge scope for career progression and the opportunity to work across an incredible client roster.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.