Are you an entrepreneurial Director level PR with aspirations to one day set up your own agency? This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Technology specialist to join a well-established creative agency and help build a division. Sitting on the management team, the successful candidate will have the chance to really shape their own role and the agency.
Our client is an international, award-winning agency working with some of the most exciting technology companies from scale ups to FTSE 100s, and helping them use PR to drive change, inspire movements, and deliver commercial advantage. The agency has a global reach and big ambitions.
They’re looking for someone with a passion for innovation and the skills and creativity to spearhead and grow an entrepreneurial team. The Head of Technology will sit on the UK management team and have the chance to really shape their own role and the agency.
The agency prioritises team fit and development and offers a fantastic environment for creative PRs. Operating at the forefront of innovative, integrated campaigns, this agency delivers originality, creativity, and ambition!
- Managing a client portfolio and ensuring the company achieves its budgets, income, and profit targets
- Actively contributing to the senior management team on all matters relating to the performance of the company, including regular participation in senior management meetings
- Overseeing and managing a team, including participating in performance reviews, setting objectives, undertaking ongoing staff development, and leading on initiatives
- Taking responsibility for client teams, ensuring tasks are carried out to a high and reasonable standard, that clients are retained and that client relationships are grown
- Actively participating in and taking specific project ownership for new business and marketing activities, including undertaking an effective new business programme and leveraging all suitable contacts to benefit business development
- Proactively networking to establish a growing name and presence in the UK public relations market
- Senior-level gravitas, with a proven track record in the technology sector
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients, including providing strategic counsel, advising C-suite, and team management
- The ability to manage client budgeting, revenue forecasting, and working with a team to ensure results
- Confident leading on new business and working to targets
- Proven experience overseeing the development of creative and integrated campaigns and delivering ROI
- Leading, motivating, and developing a high-calibre team
This is a rare opportunity for someone who is keen to really make their mark on a business and a team! To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to [email protected]