This international strategic communications PR agency is on the look for an ambitious Account Director to work in the Corporate team on high profile clients across a global network of offices. Unlike many global agencies this one has a genuinely entrepreneurial dynamic and a flat structure allowing people to individually progress their careers.
The focus is on working at the sharp end of issues and reputation management which is rooted in fascinating geopolitical issues and advising C-suite clients from high street retailers, to energy, tech and fmcg giants.
We are looking for an AD who is confident and fearless and up for a new challenge to join a strategic, advisory team of bright, critical thinking people. This is a chance to springboard your career to a new level, working with big global businesses that have EMEA outreach and work alongside specialism experts in sustainability, creative, digital and planning to deliver strategic solutions to diverse brand challenges
- A background in corporate PR/Reputation for UK and International business or consultancy
- Capable of driving and implementing client communications programmes
- Able to provide informed counsel to clients when developing stories or handling complex issues
- Strong writing and media handling skills, liaising with journalists directly on developing stories
- Ability to manage an ambitious team and workload in a matrix structure
- Expertise in UK media and knowledge of the International and EMEA media landscapes
- Developing and implementing media and stakeholder strategy
- Delivering overall financial management forecasting, project and plan budgeting and managing service levels
- Desire to work in a collegiate, fast paced and highly motivated working environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to articulate point of view with confidence and gravitas
- Team leader/player, collaborative, non-hierarchical
- Ability to manage both up and down and take overall responsibility of day-to-day client campaigns
- Experience of integrating with different practices / teams on cross-business work, ability to work collaboratively
- Interest in current affairs, news, international business, and consumes media in all forms
- A creative problem solver
- Entrepreneurial spirit - willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and make the most of opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to take next step in your own career development in an internationally recognised PR agency that delivers gravitas with an intuitive culture.
To find out more and to view the full job description, please send your details through to [email protected] or contact Anne Carter or Tanya Ferris on 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295