Tech, Industrial & Support Services
Leading AIM & Small Cap Financial PR Firm
Are you savvy Financial PR specialist with a passion for AIM & Small cap stocks ? If so - read on!
Based in the heart of the city, this London based Financial PR agency are actively searching for a Director.
You’ll be working across a mix of small cap & AIM listed growth stocks in the Technology, Support Services, Natural Resources, Financial Services & Investment Management space.
- Outstanding organisational skills, communication skills and knowledge of financial communications for the tech, industrial and support services space.
- Extensive leadership experience across PLC’s and private companies looking to get on AIM or main market, providing strategic advice confidently.
- Extensive Financial media relations, analyst relations & investor relations network.
- Clearly formulate and articulate the investment case for listed companies in the tech, industrial and support services space.
- Management of annual P&L for retained or project-based clients.
- Equity Partnership – on a case by case basis, Walbrook PR offer an equity partnership scheme to senior staff at Partner level.
- Staff cash bonus scheme – this scheme pays out around 40% of the Company’s operating profits on a quarterly basis to all staff.
- Staff share purchase scheme - staff can convert cash bonuses to equity should they want to.
- Walbrook will match pension contributions up to 3% of gross salary (after probationary period).
- Healthcare insurance (after probationary period).
- 25 days holiday (plus 1 day for each additional year served up to a maximum of 30 days).
- Regular team socials in central London
- A flexible and agile office & home working policy.
If you or someone you know is interested in this role then please e-mail me immediately!