Experienced comms leader, frustrated with the lack of drive in your organisation, wanting to work in a highly agile and fast-growing environment? This innovative and well-funded international science and technology disruptor can offer you the exciting change you’re after!
Would you like to drive a Corporate Communications function across an international business, make a positive impact across multiple stakeholder groups?
- Do you feel like you don’t have enough access to senior leadership in your business to achieve your communications goals?
- Frustrated by red tape and long decision-making processes?
- Wish you had more freedom and resource to shape policy, sustainable messaging and proactively tell the company’s story?
If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for:
- Benefit from shaping this newly formed Head of Corporate Communications role, created thanks to rapid expansion
- Drive and shape the comms messaging with the support of a small team and agencies
- The goal is to promote the company’s visibility, impact and reputation in its existing and potential markets across multiple stakeholder groups, including the science community
- Great variety in this role, supporting several growth goals from recruitment and retention to successful large scale exciting scientific projects
- Developing policy and engagement programmes with key Government decision makers
- You will hone your relationship building skills managing multiple stakeholder types across a matrixed organisation
What we are looking for:
- It is likely the job holder will be currently working at a director/senior director level in a corporate communications agency or has in-house comms experience with a science/technology/life sciences/pharma background
- You will have honed corporate comms expertise and will be able to help spokespeople shine
- Some government relations/policy experience would be beneficial as they look to develop policies and engage with Government decision makers
- Ability to work rapidly in a fast-moving environment with a global mindset
- A bonus is experience of working in a public company, although not essential
- Able to commute (drive) outside of London 2 – 3 days a week
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of teams including Marketing teams and teams across a global business
To be considered for this Head of Corporate Communications role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 020 8050 9293 or [email protected] or visit www.the-works.co.uk/jobs