Want to join an innovative, integrated, fast-growing agency that just won New Agency of the Year?
My client is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join their 30-strong team and work on some fantastic consumer brands across food & drink/restaurants, retail, e-commerce, financial services and more.
Founded in 2020, they have been growing rapidly and already winning awards for their work. Truly integrated, they offer their clients a fusion between data analytics, brand strategy and communications.
The Role: Senior Account Manager/Account Director
- You will be managing a range of consumer clients from household brands to ambitious start-ups, building strong commercial relationships and adding value.
- Providing your clients with strategic counsel and creative advice, coming up with creative ideas to solve their biggest problems. You will strive to produce work the rest of the industry talks about, always implementing new thinking and behaviours.
- Ensuring client account teams have the understanding, knowledge, enthusiasm and resources to deliver high-quality work and results for clients. Working with external suppliers and ensuring work is efficiently delegated.
- Playing an integral part in supporting new business and organic growth opportunities, working with the SLT to write proposals and pitch.
- Be comfortable with analysing data and generating insights, turning this into creative ideas and strategic advice.
- Ideally 4-6 years' experience in a similar role within the consumer space, with a track record of delivering integrated and impactful creative campaigns.
- Capable of leading day-to-day management of accounts with exceptional organisation skills and client relationship building.
- A creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box to solve client problems, using data and analytics to drive this.
- Be able to take responsibility and initiative for your own work, development and career. They provide a culture of ultimate flexibility and trust.
Benefits & reasons to apply:
- Flexible/hybrid working with the option to choose where you work each day and a fantastic office location.
- Unlimited holiday + all UK public holidays + day off for birthdays.
- Competitive starting salary + bonus and regular salary reviews.
- Social events and team retreats.
- Learning & development opportunities with a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop.
- Wellness time.
- Choose your own equipment.
If this role is of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please email your CV to [email protected]