Experienced Account Managers / Senior AMs are needed to join an independent advertising agency with a reputation for lighting fires on behalf of their clients. They bring fun, irreverence, and a touch of chutzpah into their work and culture. Making their clients famous, so they stand out in a sea-of-sameness. If you are an Account Manager / Senior AM who has the appetite to take on and build strong client relationships, own projects, and handle brilliant creative then this is the perfect role for you.
With a fantastic benefits package that includes two company-wide holidays; 3 weeks off at Christmas and 1 week off in August. Plus (yes plus) the statutory 28 days, private healthcare, gym membership, parental leave, training courses, professional development programmes, and occasional travel to the French Alps; because the owner lives there and thinks it’s the bee’s knees and an enviable supportive culture, this is a truly rare opportunity for an Account Manager / Senior AM to join a small and friendly core team, with an incredible little black-book of specialists and partners.
Working closely with the MD the Account Manager / Senior AM will be as adept at project management as relationship building. You will build relationships with clients, their partners, and colleagues to provide campaign support on pitches, presentations, prep, production and delivery elements of integrated campaigns spanning film, print, digital. This is the ideal role for someone from a larger agency who wants less red-tape and more autonomy, someone coming back from a career-break and those not based in London who want to work on big projects.
To qualify… Whether you are an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Junior AD / Marketing Account Manager / Advertising Account Manager / Creative AM / Key Account Manager, we don’t mind, as long as you have:
- Several years’ experience in an advertising / creative / marketing agency
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, advertising, strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Production management experience in delivering integrated campaigns
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with strong verbal, visual, presentation and written communication skills
- A proven track record in project management and organisation
- Resourceful problem solver who’s happy to roll their sleeves up.
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach your CV below and include links or imagery to the 3 best pieces of work you’ve been involved with.
And answer these 3 questions in 50 words or less for each:
- ‘My life as a Turkey?
- How do you tell someone ‘no’, when all they want to hear is a ‘yes’?
- Where is Wally?
Candidate who do not complete the above, will not be considered for this position. We can’t wait to hear from you!!!