Job Title: Digital Account Director - Public Relations and Communications
Location: City of London/hybrid Working
Salary: Competitive rate depending on experience - plus bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
About the company
An exciting opportunity to join an award-winning communications consultancy that advises enterprises, institutions, and individuals on their strategies for long-term success. They have an incredible reputation and are looking for a Digital Account Director to work across the group and supporting clients across multiple sectors.
The successful candidate will join a Digital team that provides strategic counsel and high-quality account management and multi-channel communications services across the group in UK, Europe and Middle East. You will also support new business activity, including creative and strategic input.
Responsibilities of the Digital Account Director
- Manage several client accounts
- Support in the day-to-day-management of the Digital team, including allocating resource in an efficient manner
- Support junior team members to develop and learn new skills whilst overseeing the work and resource required to deliver projects
- Development of multi-channel and digital strategies for clients
- Develop strong client relationships and provide high quality client service
- Actively contribute to new business pitches from crafting proposals and budget estimation, to pitch presentations
- Support with finance and budget needs including and developing budgets for new business proposals
Requirements of the Digital Account Director
- Prior experience within a digital role is essential, preferably within an agency environment or alternatively within an in-house digital/comms team
- Developed understanding of project and account management
- In-depth understanding of digital and social media channels, tools and analytics
- Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to draft high quality proposals
- Strong understanding of finances, budgeting and account servicing
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- An annual performance-related bonus
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare insurance
- A company pension plan
You’ll also have access to a wide range of opportunities and initiatives.
They are an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within their company and the wider industry.