NEW in-house Communications Manager position with multinational law firm, boasting 25 offices across 11 countries.
A key thing they are looking for is candidates with strong litigation PR experience, or supporting firms specialising in litigation.
Please read the requirements and more info below. If keen, and have the required skills, please send your CV to [email protected]
- Salary: £45,000-£60,000 - depends on level and experience. We can discuss if keen.
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- Culture & Team: They have a brilliant team culture - one of the best I've seen within this sector! Very laid back, really supportive and a group of super inspiring people. They have a diverse team of over 150 Partners, 220 Fee Earners and 350 Support staff, and every team has a presence in the office, with the main areas including corporate, IP, technology and outsourcing & regulatory law. Let's not forget about the summer and Christmas parties and their Ministry of Fun (quiz nights, book club, yoga on the terrace, group runs, sports teams, charity events etc).
- The Business Development & Marketing Communications department is responsible for all aspects of business development and communications for the firm and consists of 23 members.
- The department works closely with fee earners and focuses on revenue generation and reputation enhancement, by producing and promoting thought-leading content as well as day-to-day corporate communications, press releases and announcements.
- As a department, they consider themselves to be commercially minded, proactive and creative with a sense of humour – qualities that they would appreciate in a successful candidate for a communications manager role.
- They work hard and celebrate and reward success.
What to expect:
- You will join a busy, friendly team from a diverse range of backgrounds who jointly look after the firm's sector, practice and corporate communications.
- They are seeking someone to look after the firm's global Financial Services Focus Sector Group, as well as their highly regarded Public and Regulatory Group.
- This is an excellent role for a confident and creative self-starter, who is comfortable interviewing experts in their field and translating this information into engaging, easily digestible content – both written and visual (with the help of our video, design, digital and social media teams).
- You will work with partners to identify opportunities and priorities and then develop and deliver communications programmes focused on achieving strategic objectives. This includes producing and project managing at least four integrated communications and business development campaigns per year for the Financial Services and Regulatory groups.
- Proven track record in driving the news agenda, either as an in-house or agency communications professional or as the editor of a website or publication (essential);
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (essential);
- A track record of creating and executing PR or editorial campaigns in a highly regulated or complex industry (essential);
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and with the flexibility to work additional hours when needed (essential);
- A team player with high energy levels (essential);
- Experience and understanding of the financial services sector (desirable);
- Established relationships with journalists, ideally within the financial services sector or similar (desirable)
- Experience of working in or closely with professional services firms in a B2B context (desirable);
- Excellent networking skills (desirable).