WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN AMBITIOUS PR & SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE TO JOIN A BUSY COMMUNICATIONS TEAM.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help drive innovative PR programmes that will further establish the brand as a household name in both the UK and Australian markets.
Reporting to the Senior International PR & Communications Manager, the Snr PR & Social Media Executive is responsible for driving brand awareness and creating compelling content.
We want someone with a red-hot contacts book and solid experience not only selling and creating stories, but devising red-hot social media campaigns and delivering them with enthusiasm and confidence.
Responsibilities include overseeing our always-on press office and helping to manage in-house PR and social campaigns; creating compelling content for international social channels, commissioning and briefing key influencers, helping coordinate and deliver partnership programmes and managing brand events. Furthermore, all reports on UK PR and influencer activity must be delivered on time each month.
Strong digital experience combined with a keen interest in brands specialising in psychology is highly preferable, with experience in delivering compelling press campaigns.
Alongside an exciting company culture, benefits include healthcare, pension, plus discretionary bonus.
- Support the PR Manager in ensuring monthly campaigns for both UK and Australia are delivered efficiently and on time, and KPIs are being met
- Leads on all social channels including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook ensuring targets on growth, engagement and traffic to site are met
- Sources and commissions all key influencers in house, making sure KPIs are met, and results shared across the business
- Create weekly content (reels, static posts plus edited video) for all organic social channels in alignment with the content team
- Build the brands community platform
- Work with PR Manager to secure and deliver partnerships with leading brands relevant for the audience
- Help edit press materials for bespoke campaigns which reflect the brands premium and mature tone of voice
- Serve as project leader on UK PR-related events ensuring all deliverables are met and results shared with key stakeholder
The successful candidate:
- Already working within PR/ comms, preferably with a focus on building great digital campaigns
- Knowledge of Australian PR landscape a key advantage
- Great content creation skills (social media) including Photoshop and TikTok reels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is happy to be hands-on in their work, but can also work collaboratively
- A true passion to obtain outstanding results whilst working on a brand that makes a real difference to people’s lives