This FTSE FMCG is looking for a new Global Financial PR Lead to join it’s in house external communications team.
This role is a key member of the global external communications team, supporting the execution of the broader integrated corporate communications strategy.
Specific responsibilities include:
Financial Calendar Communications:
- Primary support to the Head of Financial Communications
- Financial calendar delivery
- Project management and delivery of all financial communications activities
Global Corporate Communications and Media Relations:
- Part of the Global press office
- Create deliver content across corporate communications including sustainability, D&I etc.
- Shared responsibility for two Global Press officers
- Build manage and maintain media relations with primary focus on the business media but also broader trade media
Experience & requirements:
- Financial communications experience within a listed company or within a consultancy
- Strong, current understanding of the media and communications environment for listed companies
- Experience in public relations/communications or media, with experience of content creation, channel management and media handling
- Strong organisational and project management skills, including ability to think a project through to completion, anticipating barriers and pitfalls and formulating solutions to overcome these
- Confident media handler
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interact with and counsel senior leaders and stakeholders with credibility
Salary: Circa £65,000
Bonus: up to 15%
Hybrid working: Based in central London but with hybrid working